The fast, easy and secure way to pay bills. Online Bill Pay offers you a great way to manage your payments. There are no checks to write, no envelopes to address, and no stamps to buy!
Many billers offer an eBill option. If your biller can provide electronic statements, you will see an eBill icon next to their name in the biller list. eBills are free, simple, fast, and efficient! You can even have the system automatically make your payments by setting it up to pay the amount due on the bill. You also have the option to have it automatically pay the bill when the bill is received or on the due date. Your choice!
Take A Tour & Features
Take a Tour
More Tutorials & Troubleshooting
Features of Bill Pay
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
Money iQ Videos & Tips